Location: Terre Haute, Indiana
Michael Brewer is a lifelong Indiana resident who grew up on a small farm in southern Indiana. Michael received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Indiana University Bloomington from the prestigious Kelley School of Business. While at Indiana University, Michael also obtained his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Kelley School of Business. Michael then went on to obtain his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the University of Oregon. He is licensed to practice law in Indiana as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
Michael’s primary focuses are Criminal Defense and Family Law. He has handled hundreds of cases as a criminal defense and family law attorney. Michael resides in Terre Haute with his beautiful fiancée, Aila. Michael is committed to ensuring that his client’s voices are heard and their rights protected and enforced.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence
- Indiana University Bloomington
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Accounting
- Kelley School of Business
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration